Pitchly is committed to providing a stellar customer experience. As an essential part of this commitment, we offer limited free technical support to all applications running on the Pitchly platform. Free technical support is limited to the scope, hours, contacts, and channels below.
Pitchly’s free support offering is available only for the technologies supported by Pitchly Platform Stacks, and is limited to the following:
Installation and Configuration Issues
- General questions about Web App
- Adding transactions as described in the User Agreement
- Identifying problems preventing a team creating or accessing a Pitchly account
- Providing workarounds or resolutions for known problems
Pitchly’s technical support services do not extend to the following areas:
- General debugging of user applications
- Rewriting application code for compatibility with Pitchly
- Modifying and/or patching third party or Open Source software packages for compatibility with Pitchly
2. Who can contact support?
Limited free technical support is available to all registered users of Pitchly. Support requests will only be processed if:
- The request is made through one of our official support channels (see below)
- The request originates from a registered Pitchly account email address
- The requester has collaborator access to any specific Pitchly applications pertaining to the request
3. Support Channel
Registered Pitchly users can submit new tickets and view tickets on previously opened tickets.
If you are unable to log in or access your account, you may submit a ticket by sending an e-mail from your Pitchly account email address to support@Pitchly.net.
Pitchly Support offers 12×5 coverage. Hours are 9am – 9pm Central Time, Monday – Friday, excluding US Holidays. Support inquiries may be submitted at any time. 24×7 support is available via our Premium Support package.
The Pitchly Platform itself is monitored 24×7. See Section 5, Proactive Monitoring for more details.
5. Proactive Monitoring
The Pitchly Cloud Platform is monitored 24×7 by comprehensive automated systems. In the event of any issue affecting the health and operation of Pitchly’s infrastructure, core systems, or tools, our dedicated operations team is notified and will respond immediately to diagnose and correct any issues. This 24×7 monitoring covers the entire Pitchly platform, benefitting all Pitchly users – free as well as paying.
In the event of a platform issue, a notice will be posted on our platform status site at status.Pitchly.net to promptly communicate the impact and status of any such issue. If there’s an ongoing platform issue, you do not need to submit a support ticket. Instead, monitor the status page which will always be kept up-to-date with the latest progress and information.
6. Premium Support
Please contact us to find out about our Premium Support options.